[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

It's too dangerous to go out alone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's true, there are hordes of Shambling dead things knocking at your door.

So, come join or server and find a buddy.

Found a milita and create your own safe zone. Then set out in search of those in need of your skills and protection.

or..

Charge people for your protection, Set up a checkpoint and demand food for passage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RedDawn's Survivalist Roleplay

NOW A PRIVATE SERVER!

More info tonight

FORUM LINK TO APPLY FOR THE SERVER

http://www.rdpz.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=497643&TabID=4282967

For the chatty ones

Ventrilo IP -Vent.Sernix.net:4643

For Updates on server status and steam community

steamcommunity.com/id/Spartan114/friends/?invitegid=103582791435285591

WE ARE RUNNING BUILD 25

and you can too! See link -

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

ADD US TO YOUR FAVORITES GLITCH FREE!

Step one - Naviagte yourself to C:\Users\USERNAME\Zomboid\Lua (Windows)

Step Two - Open "serverlist" with nitepad or a text editor of your choice

Step Three - Add in this handy dandy almost fully premade server favorite by addint a username and password!

name=RedDawn's Survivalist Roleplay Server

ip=

74.91.667.554 IM WRONG SEE FORUM LINK

port=16261
description=Avoid Atlanta, the last guy in the CDC is a dumb meany.
user=
MYUSERNAME --- CHANGE ME
password=PASSWORD --- CHANGE ME

Step Four - Press save, and you are ready to rock'n'roll

The Rules of the Road

1. No Greifing, Trolling or Random killing without ryhme nor reason, Plenty of other servers that allow it.

2. Do your best to attempt a Role, you dont have to be in depth but groups and gangs aswell as trading make it interesting.

3. Don't aruge with admins - They are the Law as Judge Dredd was.

4. No cheating, Period.

5. I reserve the right to ban or kick people for violations of these rules as it is not much to ask,

6. We soon will be application only, so pick a real name! Example! GOOD - Officer Baker PFC Moore, Tim Goodman, Becky Robinson. BAD - Bob, Bonjove, Yoyo Bobo, Fun., Run Fatty, Zombiekiller83.

Hope to see you online, Any problems you can message me here or on steam (Spartan114). with any problems you may have and i will do my best to assist you.

Server Spec's

VPN - Hosted in Atlanta

over 5 gigs of RAM dedicated to the Zomboid Server

Up 24/7, unless I am fiddling with it

Server Resets - Soft Resets when needed

SERVER STORY LINE TO DATE

First major outbreak happens in Atlanta- 0 Hour - March 5th 1304

All contact lost with Most Major citys - March 5th 1502

Nation wide state of Emergency declared - March 7th

Contact lost with Eroupe, South America and most of Asia March 8th

FEMA sets up a refugee camp in at towns logging camp assited by a unit of US Marines March 13th

Last contact with POTUS - March16th

Refugee Camp becomes last bastion of humanity as Marines struggle to throw up more walls to keep out a growing number of unddead. - March 17th

A static covered Emergency Broadcast can be heard on all radio frequency's throughout the city - "This is an Emergency Broadcast to all Survivors. I am Captain Hank Kilgore, USMC. We have established a safe zone just outside the city. We have walls, weapons and FEMA is here with doctors. If you can contact us we will find you, and bring you safely to us. Yet if you try to fight us, justice will be swift. Martial law is in effect. This message will repeat every ten minutes." - March 16th

All radio communication from the Military Base ceased abruptly - March 18th

I will add more as the server progresses, as for now - Game on.

I had a lot of fun, till there were nothing left to eat and the zombies suddenly started running like crazy.

Wait, zombies run on it?..

Yes, and it makes the game quite hard to survive.

If an alarm goes off and 5 or more zombies starts chasing after you and you try to run from them, you bump into more running zombies without being able to put any distance and the mob just grows bigger and bigger.

You will eventually die, leaving a huge cluster of zombies in a random spot which will be unable to recover without a lot of guns.

Since there are other users making the same mess there are several other 'clusters' created in town, and after the remaining part of the town is depleted there's no choice but to go to that danger zone, but it's impossible to clear the massive amount of running zombies with an melee weapon.

If you enjoy the thrill it'll still be fun, so did I, but I kinda got tired of it after my 5th death.

Me and Pownstain should have a group of 4 or more joining soon. Last night was good all was going well and we had our base set up and ready for today, I woke up today and checked out loot we stashed in our camp... the whole of the McCoy Logging Co was raided with running zombies theres blood everywhere and dead body's all over the place was nearly all burnt to the ground. 

PS: wtf happened when i logged out last night hahaha.

Hi Its Scott Manly from the server, I really think that you guys should reduce the number of zombies on the server, I'm saying this because when I was on this morning I spawned in at the west farm,I then walked 5 metres to the east and ran into a horde, as most of you know the lumbermill was infested and we were overrun by a horde of over 1K, but really a Horde should not be appearing at the West farm, I didn't lead a group of survivors up there to escape the hordes, only to run into an even larger one! Sorry if i seem unresonable. I'm a little stressed.

Me and Pownstain should have a group of 4 or more joining soon. Last night was good all was going well and we had our base set up and ready for today, I woke up today and checked out loot we stashed in our camp... the whole of the McCoy Logging Co was raided with running zombies theres blood everywhere and dead body's all over the place was nearly all burnt to the ground. 

PS: wtf happened when i logged out last night hahaha.

Crazy stuff man, crazy stuff.

Loving the server by the way top notch

Probably. It was down yesterday until about 3:20pm (US est time) as well.  It seems to be crashing while he's asleep or at work or something. I'm sure he will bring it back up ASAP.

Actually, the server is up atm. Make sure you're running Build 25 Epicred4. Follow the instructions if not.

Excellent server, and thanks for hosting, but unfortunately it is a griefers playground...

Had a great time today RPing with some buddies, helped a bunch of new players get set up but it was all for not. Until we can ban IPs there is no point in a PVE server with a public IP, it's just too easy to grief...

I would advise turning PVP on but it's not my server, but sadly it will gradually fall apart without it.