[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

I like the highly dangerous , over populated zombie counts . In fact , I would go as far as to say set them to full blown running . The typical shamble zombie is not very scary . The sprinters are enough to make you want to actually find a group and then fight for your life. You wont complain about the high drops then . Sure people will die, but the actual RP factor will set in.

As far as drops go , I don't see enough axes . Axes and nails are a staple in the game if you want to make a proper fortress . Id even donate for some kind of kit that gave me an axe and a box of nails like once a day

This server is shit now. too many zombies that can see and hear you from half a mile. There is no RP on this server because every moment there is a horde climbing up your arse so you can't even stop to send one message! 

Sorry to hear you can't hang with the big boys.

If they are weak then its cause they are weak if they are strong its cause they are strong....

Ideally they would be week in the first month and strong from then on.

I, for one, ran for an hour (24h gametime) fleeing from Zeds and it was very hard. Especially in an RP server where you have to do a background for your character, it will be frustrating to have your first 10 characters die before you actually survive for more than a few minutes.

It's a work in progress on a multiplayer beta that has many issues but this server is awesome and it is definitely worth sticking with.

I think so :sad:

Maybe they are away on holiday or something. (fingers crossed)

But if it is gone because I didn't get to use them. My characters back-stories...

Mayor Kosmo Krammer - Age 48.A cowardly man, slimy and untrustworthy. Due to financial crisis he decided to shut down some public services. Fire stations took the biggest hit. During the great West Point fire many people lost their lives because of the shortage of firefighters. He now has blood on his hands.

Dr Webb Age 39. works at a scientific research facility. He is an inhumane man, who is intent on finding a vaccine for the virus. He experiment in his lab (whereabouts unknown) on his infected wife and daughter before it was overrun. He left his family to die.

Luke Wilson. 20 Year old college boy, all round good athlete. Took shelter during the outbreak with his family before a horde separated them. His dad worked for the Mayor. He is useful and trustworthy.

Tony Woods. Age 30. An convict he escaped during the outbreak. He was arrested on suspicion of murder. He is very useful and does what needs to be done to survive.