Weapon you wanted added to the game the most

GoldenBullet

I think a guy touched on it but I would love to see flamethrowers.

Yeah, I know the limitations and the reasons for them not ever being put in the game. It's just my opinion that it would be hilarious to be able to use one on a big group of zeds. Maybe make a mod for it rather than incoporating it with the main game.

Other than that I don't mind what weapons they introduce, as long as ammo remains a premium.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really great ideas, but we have to keep in mind that the game needs to be balanced.

For example the chainsaw, super powerful but very loud.

Personally I really love the butter knive and fork, just realist 1st hand weapons, would like to see more everyday object, stool ect..

I think a guy touched on it but I would love to see flamethrowers.

Yeah, I know the limitations and the reasons for them not ever being put in the game. It's just my opinion that it would be hilarious to be able to use one on a big group of zeds. Maybe make a mod for it rather than incoporating it with the main game.

Other than that I don't mind what weapons they introduce, as long as ammo remains a premium.

Ugh... Fifty pound explosive strapped to your back while running from now flaming zed. Max brooks says they're bad news and i agree... Though it would make for an interesting suicide if you get surrounded. Ka-BOOM!

Hahaha, that's cute !

I really don't see specific martial arts being added to the game, that would be a lot of animation work for a very minor feature. Tho I'd sure like to see a manly hand-to-hand way to settle arguments between non-zombie characters. If that ever happens I'm so organizing tournaments with bets and cans of beans for the winner.