Warrior Nation - WNx

AngryScotsMan

5c3e887c005b32a15e70f12c5d594b0cbcedc258

What is Warrior Nation?

Warrior Nation is a Multi-Platform Gaming network which contains over 1000+ players to meet, greet and play with. We have 4 gaming sections which are RPG, RTS, FPS and Console in which we categorize each game into. Each member will have a Primary, Secondary and a Non-Primary. Primary is your main game. Secondary is your second game but you can't gain ranks in that game. Non-Primary is just games you like to play in general. 

Why are you telling us this?

Well because I want to get this game instated into the RPG section as I believe this game would fit perfectly into it with the new multiplayer implementation. So to get it instated I have to gather at least 10+ people and that is where you come in.

How do I join?

Well to begin with I want to just know who wants to join and once I have enough I will sort out vouchers and get you signed up to the forum. So to begin with I need you guys to check if you guys are clear with the Laws and Polices which are here and here. If you agree with these then you can proceed to the application. 

IGN:
Age(Minimum age of 14):
Warrior Nation Name(For e.g. You need to have the WNx bit in your name so mine is WNxAngryScotsMan):
Any other games you play( the is because it might clash with any of the other sections as your clan might be at war with our clan etc):

Primary

Archived