More container.

Coolfish2

I hope there are more container like Gun holder, Ammo pouch, wood cart(which can move. this will be useful to move heavy things like wood planks).

it's so annoying that my character become heavy everytime when i take out my ammo from bag for reload.

even i died sometimes while reloading.

and, is there no way to keep grown crops are fresh?

If you're character becomes overburdened it's not the fault of some ammo... But I don't agree that more specific containers like these would be nice.

Also it would be fun ie. to dismantle a bikes wheels (if/when implemented), build a chassis from wood and craft your own wheelbarrow. :P

Ammo belt would be cool. (Faster reloading)

Also that wooden cart would be really useful.

i don't know of any Belt fed weapon in PZ...and i don't know why a ammo belt would make you faster in loading a new mag in anyway

I think they mean an ammo belt/belt with a bag of bullets in it/fannypack. The idea's been brought up on the forums before.

I do like the idea of looting a hiking vest or combat webbing from a camping/army surplus store for extra storage, whether they provide buffs to storing/using small items or not.

I would love to see holsters in the game, they shouldn't take up the same equip slot - though. I can imagine a Onehander Holster and a Twohander Holster. This can holster a melee weapon or range weapon, and make it easy to switch between the two while decreasing the weight to carry them by half or so.

Belt fed weapons might be more handy when dealing with NPC Bandit Groupings or PvP on Servers. But the risk with them is weight and loudness - if you're going to war, just showing the enemy you have one might be enough to dissuade crazy assaults rather than attract entire armies of Zombies.

I'd also like to see placable Rubbermaid Bins be findable among the salvage; they'd provide a handy alternative to making crates for those in the early game without the carpentry skill. For balance purposes, though, make them contain about 10-15 lbs less. They could also be used instead of lumber+nails to make decreased capacity rain barrels (Carpenty Rain Barrels should contain more due to the skill requirement and need of nails).