[24/7][PVP][DE] Jp-Pz.No-iP.Biz [EU] BUILD 25v3 | last reset: 24.03.14 PUBLIC again!

Taco Toby

no i wont, because i dont want to walk through the whole map and spawn hordes manually... it also sucks that windows and doors and burned down houses stay like they are....

we had some crazy big ass fort which was build in several days before the last hard reset, so i feel u :P

i gave a guy a can of tuna and he and two others punched me in the face.....came back with shotgun revenge 10/10 would play again.

Hmmm. That sound like something me and my raiders would do, we didnt get killed by anyone with a shottie tho.  Where was that?

the warehouse in the very top right corner of mccoy logging co.

Did this server also just go down? i was in game then players diapered......

Damien_turner_bent_diapered.jpg

i gave a guy a can of tuna and he and two others punched me in the face.....came back with shotgun revenge 10/10 would play again.

Hmmm. That sound like something me and my raiders would do, we didnt get killed by anyone with a shottie tho.  Where was that?

the warehouse in the very top right corner of mccoy logging co.

Did this server also just go down? i was in game then players diapered......

Damien_turner_bent_diapered.jpg

diapered????

i added the rule: no special characters! dont worry if u use _ or - those are still useable! 

sure thing that names like: "ÐлекÑей Сотов" get an instant ban.... those characters nobody has on his keyboard are the worst....

But also some other small special characters are temporarily forbidden...  thanks for ur understanding!

The server is now OFFLINE for undefined time... Someone found out that the apostroph makes my server crash... sure i already posted them bugs in the bug section.... but we will have to wait for a HOTFIX... 

Its annoying for me to restart the server every 10 minutes now...

so the guy that calls himself "´0", you suck dicks in hell very hard... asshole...

€:

Server is back Online... when i dont have to restart it every 10 Minutes it stays perhaps online...

yes, the server had some crazy lags and java crashed totally... im still figuring out if my bandwidth is enough... the upload of the server is sometimes randomly very high... idk if it has to be like that, if its a bug, or sth that needs to be optimized.

zombies will set to normal at next reset again to prevent lags. 

server is no more public due to the server crasher had fun again... the whitelist is big, if u have been on server before, connect with the same username/password...

when you forgot sth or are a new player send me a pm with username/pw you wish to add into whitelist....

by the way, currently none of these random uploads... so should be no lags

@don sorry had no more time to play :sad: