[24/7][PVP][DE] Jp-Pz.No-iP.Biz [EU] BUILD 25v3 | last reset: 24.03.14 PUBLIC again!

Taco Toby

THIS SERVER IS RUNNING THE BUILD 25v3

updated at 26.03.14 - 19:45 CET

See here the instructions : http://theindiestone...build-25-sp-mp/

Hey Yo Survivor,

its me Jesse. What you didnt knew,  i love Video Games.

I thought i host a Server after my odyssey with Walter.... finally can chill out in Germany (alaska was way too cold) and play pZ all day long. mostly very friendly ppl playing on this server  :-)

PS: still got some blue meth left muhahahaha!

CONNECTION

Hostname (IP) :  Jp-Pz.No-Ip.Biz

Port :  16261 (default)

Username : YOURNAME (without spaces or special characters)

You can choose a password if you want, so your username will be protected.

SERVER SETTINGS

Max. Players = 32

Zombie Population = normal

Loot Rarity =  normal

PVP=true
PauseEmpty=true
GlobalChat=true
Open=true
LogLocalChat=true (so u wont miss what ur buddy wrote local)
AutoCreateUserInWhiteList=true
DisplayUserName=true
SpawnPoint=0,0,0
SafetySystem=true
ShowSafety=true
SafetyToggleTimer=100
SafetyCooldownTimer=120
SpawnItems=

Don't kill on sight! And definately don't kill fresh Spawns... It's desirable to do RP to make this the best experience possible. But you don't have to do RP, just dont play it like a damn Maniac!

You can choose a password when you join so your username will be protected and nobody else can take it.

RULES

RULE 1

No cheating.

RULE 2

No insults, racism, etc.

RULE 3

Don't use unallowed Characters in ur Name, allowed Characters are A-Z, 0-9.... etc..... unallowed are especially those crypt symbols no one has on his keyboard....
I dont want to see those Crypto Names anymore, Names like "Фант".... get an instant Ban

RESET

SOFT RESETS AREN'T WORKING VERY WELL, WE'LL CONTINUE WITH FULL RESETS ONLY.

NEXT HARD RESET WILL BE perhaps ON 28/03/2014 16:30 CET +  (gmt+1)

Server has been hard resetted 24/03/2014 at 16:15 CET (gmt+1)

SERVER STATUS

server_online.png

Problems connecting? Check if u have Build 25v3 (Update from 25.03.14) installed then leave me please a Message

Main Menu Bottom right corner shows Build 25

Hey Guys, its me Jesse. What you didnt knew,  i love Video Games.

I thought i host a Server after my odyssey with Walter.... finally can chill out in Germany (alaska was way too cold) and play pZ all day long. 

PS: still got some blue meth left muhahahaha

Server IP: JP-PZ.no-ip.biz

32 Players maximum 

currently no whitelist! Please test and Have fun!

Build 25!!

LogLocalChat = True, so you wont miss a txt your buddy wrote local...

Please help, can't connect!

Thank you alot Sir, ive died also again btw. youre book had no more use to me Yo :(

doesnt make sense to try to max carpentry... or dont build wooden floors xD

Server is doing well, its december, alot of zombies still there. i think loot is also still there. 

if you guys have constructive critics, or any suggestions... lemme know!

Btw., PvP is allowed, but its not liked to be seen when someone kills a noob who did no aggressive move or threatening pose...

feel free to kill bandits.... 

€: server just crashed while i was on it... ive restarted it now

yo!

@zombioto

since the restart from yesterday lots of ppl did connect, so i dont understany why this isnt working for you, i would recommend to try it today CET 18

since the soft reset didnt work like expected, i consider to do a hard reset... first, because of strange lags happenin in westpoint city, second because of that new players can really survive... really hard to find food in muldraugh at this time, especially when youre a newbie you have like no chance....

since there are wonderful player build bases on the server i absolutely regret that situation... 

so the server is now online and the hard reset will be at around 17-18 CET ill join Server as admin then first to hear what u guys think!

@wedge perhaps we need to wait till the soft reset is fixed! :-(  

i have hope for mondoid!

Server is resetted now, going well so far... strange that the first deleting of "servertest" didnt work.

And my Pz Server Settings.exe shows me rare loot, but ive saved it before with higher loot. is that a bug? did it save my lootsettings?

yup, we had like 13 players online again yesterday evening.

the server normally is 24/7 if i dont have to restart the server because of some issues, but i do that only if no ones on server or announce it on the server. 

PPL with connection Problems, sometimes the first connect gives me conection failed too (on other servers too), just try it some times!

since there are a lot of PPL that connected so far on my Server i doubt i can do sth for the ppl having connection problems. Pls hook up the support forum...

since i saw other server threads been bumped, bump!

Somehow it's not working for me. I can easliy connect to the server and up till the character creation is fine, but when I enter the game it just stops. I had no problems with other servers or single player. At first I though the problem was because I was trying to get in a Build 23 game with my 25 client, but it seems that the server is running Build 25 too.

When I checked the console window it showed a bunch of lines saying something like [distance player Bob on same location - remove object], whatever the heck that means. I dunno if this info would be any help but I hope you'll be able to fix it soon. :)

Muldraugh is pretty much looted, but you can still find non touched houses and food in westpoint. So if you are a new connecting player, better choose WP.

There will be a Soft Reset tomorrow at around 15CET!

Tons of Zombies in WP and stilll Hordes in Muld!

Because theres still stuff to survive the Soft Reset is not needed todaY!

By the way, store all stuff from your safehouses etc on your character at 14CET , because he will resist the Soft reset!

So the stuff that is on my character will go in the soft reset? Kind of like the opposite of a hard reset?

And how confident are you that it will work this time? Also I think most of the WP town is completely unlooted. Bob and myself went to the hardware store and got about 600 nails (sorry guys!) but the rest of the buildings seem untouched. Hundreds of zombies though