[24/7][PVP][DE] Jp-Pz.No-iP.Biz [EU] BUILD 25v3 | last reset: 24.03.14 PUBLIC again!

Taco Toby

To whoever left 1 can of food, can opener and 5 bags of flour here

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.669669669863164,0.1914490622689035,82.80921583686539

I will find. And i will kill You.

Do You know how it is to be slowly starving to death, running without pause to find any food and then, you see a can of food... with a can opener right next to it... AND FOURTY ZOMBIES AROUND IT?

I want You to know, I will find You. Kill You. And then kick Your dead body untill theres nothing left of it.

Yours sincirely,

Yamada

Now, I did leave the flour there before I was overloaded and had to haulass to save myself from said zombies.

But I didn't leave a can opener with canned food next too it.. that's ... just sadistical... which aint a word.. but it should xD

Now, I did leave the flour there before I was overloaded and had to haulass to save myself from said zombies.

But I didn't leave a can opener with canned food next too it.. that's ... just sadistical... which aint a word.. but it should xD

Tell me tho, how close i was to tracking You down? :D

Well you've been through some of the "pick-up" points we use when collecting people.

And Nevo went out with some food once you hit the railroad with the fence.. but alas.. it was too last to save a dying person. The salad I made and he brought with him.. withered away.

Until he munched it down like a hungry dog before returning home to his food master.