[24/7][PVP][DE] Jp-Pz.No-iP.Biz [EU] BUILD 25v3 | last reset: 24.03.14 PUBLIC again!

Taco Toby

Hi all!
First of i want to say thanks for running this server and protecting us from cheaters, riz. Second, you can thank The Rider Klan for making WestPoint a warzone funfactory :)
I have a problem connecting to the server, did the soft wipe fail? Whats the situation?

Soft wipe is more time costly than i thought,also i have the problem now that there are zero zombies after the wipe... windows and doors also didnt get reset, but its not that bad like the zombies arent htere.

and my character was gone lol... idk why... but safehouses still there... so i currently try to get the zombies back in.... 

i really appreciate all your post!

hi poddighe :D

so, if i wont make it till 16:45 - 17:00 ill have to do hard reset :sad:  (but ill backup the rest)

ok, ive made a hard reset now... hope that the devs fix that soft wipe very soon... those great safeForts we had lol...

Zombies now insane(much) they hear and see better and loot is on normal again.... zombievision might be buggy in MP!

when i get a fix to put zombies into the map ill bring the backup perhaps back online.

sorry guys... :sad:

Edit omg dude those zombies were way too hard lol... hearing and vision back to normal rofl

nope i didnt... and i cant believe that it works for the higher chance to find an axe etc. would be strange if one player sees an axe in a crate because of high luck and the other one doesnt...

That was exactly my thought...

I played as unlucky twice today and got scratched (and infected) very easily. Played without it (or any perks or occupation) and survived a mob of zombies and 3 scratches. Also left a small gift for those of the faith in Muldraugh. ;)

edit: And by small I mean small, might not be worth the amount of zombies that you will have to get through. The highway is a nightmare!

@Wedge 

Yea Zombie Population is set higher than normal this time, i think its pretty fun... idk if someone were able to receive ur gift, but very kind from u sir!

hey mad brothers, mustve been hell of fun loosing that safehouse to all the zombies... thanks for not necessary shooting and allure hordes of zombies into our safehouse... you are some real careful survivors, NOT! -.- haha

crazy mad nervous happy trigger fingers...

However, im not mad.... 

cya

hey dude did you put insane zombies mode? there are so many of them i love it. i was looking for a server with insane zombies population. Too bad the server is laggy as hell. Barely unplayable for me. I guess it s the server cause i dont have so many lags in other servers.
Great server anyway and i hope the lagging situation will be fix. Keep on dude  ;)

Hi Karlhungus thx for your post, where are u from? i fixed some stuff and hope its better now... otherwise reset soon or i have one last other idea.... Zeds have been on insane before but that was too much, they are set to high now!  (clyde)

i gave a guy a can of tuna and he and two others punched me in the face.....came back with shotgun revenge 10/10 would play again.

Hmmm. That sound like something me and my raiders would do, we didnt get killed by anyone with a shottie tho.  Where was that?

Hahaha Im sorry Riz.. Had that kinda day and was destructive. Tomorrow ill fix the shiets i made and put my MADs on gardening duties ;) sorry again :)

yo no problem mate, im glad to hear that tho!  :D

@sheriffrick

we should cook some together in the trailer, u can teach me how to cook! xD

i didnt set up a fixed time schedule for hard resets because the player population is very variable since my server is this new. 

I tried this night, if im still able to find some stuff as a new Player, and i was successfull...

I mostly reset server when new players CANT find food anymore or crazy lags are happening..... zombies are then also mostly dead.

But i think ill set the loot up to high or abundant again after next reset. so that there will be more left when the group looting happens.... 

im gonna have a look now if reset is necessary... if not it will probably happen tomorrow!

but you can be sure i reset the server mostly between 15-18!  

And i always announce a reset in this thread here, so read carefully and u will be the next first looter on my server!

Hey guys, this looks like a great server. Can anyone help me out on getting on it? I get stuck on loading forever, my friend is getting this too. Not just this server, happens on all. Thanks.

man i already answered in ur other thread, u need build 25 thats all...

@don

no i did not figure the soft reset out... and spawning hordes was always possible to me with an admin command.... but didnt really use it, soft reset have to be fixes soon!

the server crashed btw. its online again