Are any mods working for Build 25?

Rikashey

Seems like the entire modding community just up and froze in time.

What most people seem to forget is, that we modders also have a personal life and modding doesn't pay the bills (yet :P). Also with the introduction of multiplayer and 3d in the latest builds many things have changed and it takes some time until we can catch up.

I can only speak for myself here of course, but I probably won't update any of my mods until build 25 is out on the stable branch.

What most people seem to forget is, that we modders also have a personal life and modding doesn't pay the bills (yet :P). Also with the introduction of multiplayer and 3d in the latest builds many things have changed and it takes some time until we can catch up.

I can only speak for myself here of course, but I probably won't update any of my mods until build 25 is out on the stable branch.

Whhhhaaa.... How did I miss that :huh:

wierd.... not only did i miss it, but I can't seem to find it on the forums at all....

Its messed up how often I'll get an idea but then "oh wait.... no point doing that until 3d models" (sigh)

got me all excited n stuff :blush:

I think some of the 3D model stuff was covered in the Mondoid recording.

Yeah that was something they came up with a long time ago...since it is faster to make a 3d model and animate it vs drawing 8+ versions of every sprite and every action etc

aye, I remember them talking about it.... if by a long time ago, you mean earlier this year :P

I hadn't heard anything about the dev's trying to implement them & (going back to the source of this conversation) modders having any access to them....

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest they are putting in a new cooking system and the only thing i modded was food and recipes so i have to wait untell they put the system out to see how i can mod it or if i even need to. I figured one day my mods would get scattered to the wind and this update may make my mods in this area go away. I will move on to moding other things.