It seems weird that there is this pretty large map with streets all over the place and yet no vehicles or easy ways to get from Westpoint to Muldraugh or vise-versa.

If there were cars, bikes or trucks that could smash down walls if traveling at a certain speed that'd be great too.

I believe you could also impliment the ability to take fuel from different vehicles for molotov cocktails or for your personal transport. Using sound for starting the car and car alarms would be impressive. 

I believe the best way to to use this and so getting cars isnt so easy is that you have to find keys possibly inside a building for a car waiting in a car port.

Thankyou for reading if anyone took the time. :))

Actually, I wanted to make a very similar post, and the only reason I didn't was because it's already on the confirmed list, so we're going to get -some- form of transportation.

But...since it's here, I'll throw my thoughts in.

I'm really looking forward to a truck of some kind, just to make looting easier. Of course, fuel and noise are considerations. I doubt it's going to be like Dead Island where you're just mowing down mobs of Zeds.

My theory would be you'd park in a relatively empty zone, a couple blocks from where you're actually looting, making 2 or 3 trips from the houses to the truck to load it up.

Maybe siphon some extra gas from parked / wrecked vehicles to keep both your transportation and generator running. (see what I did there)

When multiplayer is cross platform (meaning I can actually play it on Desura because Steam hates me) I imagine 3 or 4 people tearing ass down to the gas station. One guy gets out and starts filling up cans from the underground cistern, while the others fan out and watch his back, then they all clamber back into the back and haul-ass away from there, lol.

I'm really looking forward to a truck of some kind, just to make looting easier.

two (and a half?) word answer: supermarket carts ;)

If there were cars, bikes or trucks that could smash down walls if traveling at a certain speed that'd be great too.

I would love to see that too. More houses than not are made of wood, aren't they? It would be easy to f@ck them up damage them with a car, but with a really high chance to get injured if you are driving it and go head on.

I'm really looking forward to a truck of some kind, just to make looting easier.

two (and a half?) word answer: supermarket carts ;)

Hell...anything with wheels would be nice. Even a dolly with a milk crate bungie-corded to it, lol.

yea..and like kajin said, vehicles are confirmed and (i also think) we should wait for the outcomes to properly discuss this topic and make proper suggestions.....

No harm in just saying what's on our minds...but perhaps this should be moved to the General Discussion forum by a mod, to keep people from continually pointing out that it's already on the confirmed list.

yea..and like kajin said, vehicles are confirmed and (i also think) we should wait for the outcomes to properly discuss this topic and make proper suggestions.....

No harm in just saying what's on our minds...but perhaps this should be moved to the General Discussion forum by a mod, to keep people from continually pointing out that it's already on the confirmed list.

On the contrary, this has been discussed to death on multiple occasions; hence the reason it's on the Commonly Suggested and Confirmed lists. There's no reason not to share what's on your mind, but there's no reason to discuss something in excess that has already been discussed in excess. ;)

On the contrary, this has been discussed to death on multiple occasions; hence the reason it's on the Commonly Suggested and Confirmed lists. There's no reason not to share what's on your mind, but there's no reason to discuss something in excess that has already been discussed in excess. ;)

Well, I'm new here, and haven't had a chance to discuss. Shall my freedom of speech be denied just because I'm not the first to bring it up?

I guess by that reasoning, I shouldn't talk about the game at all.

Relax, I'm messing with you. :P

honestly I'd like to see a riding lawn mower, a golf cart and a scooter lol.  

Omg...you just gave me a great idea.

Pop the riding mower's lever to "rabbit", hop off, and let it cruise down the street, attracting all the zed's and luring them away from you! O.O

Must have! :P

All riding mowers are set to shut off automagically if the person riding it gets down from his seat. It's a safety feature in the event of a roll. That way you merely get crushed to death instead of getting crushed and getting cut to ribbons.

All riding mowers are set to shut off automagically if the person riding it gets down from his seat. It's a safety feature in the event of a roll. That way you merely get crushed to death instead of getting crushed and getting cut to ribbons.

I've gotta call bull on that. I've only ridden two in my life...but neither of them had that feature. I had to run and catch one of the b@st@rds one time.

How old were they? If they're really old they might not have done that, but I'm all but certain all new models of riding mower come with a kill switch that shuts the mower off if the rider is dislodged from the seat. My family has had four different riding mowers over the past twenty years. The last three of them had a kill switch as part of their design. If I got up off of them to pick up some trash or get rid of a rock before continuing, the riding mower would automatically shut down and I'd have to restart it.

Yeah, they were both pretty old, and on the second one I'm not positive because I don't recall ever getting off of it.

The first one, the one I had to catch, I think I jumped off just to see what would happen. It wasn't an accident, lol.

It used to be one of my weekly chores, and I loved the hell out of it. Because before that I had to push-mow (I was like 12). I loved the riding mowers, and the old ones were more fun, because they were rickety as hell and went super fast. It was kinda scary, looking back on it. :P

A riding mower, golf cart and scooter are way different from a monster truck.... smh.   I want to see smaller, more vulnerable transportation than cars and such. A riding mower dragging a horde behind it would be epic. Carry loot without overweight penalty at the expense of safety and noise. Nothing to fast or tough, just small simple transportation that may not even be the smartest choice.   Running over 200 zombies in a truck is too easy, running away from 200 zombies on a riding lawn mower may prove to be difficult. 

I agree. And while the devs may not, dumb, improvised vehicles might be all that's left after the zompocalypse. Besides bicycles, what else would fit through road-clogging pile-ups and wrecks?

Golf-carts, that's what.

Just need a genny to keep their batteries charged.

Oh god, what would you be feeling if your GC started to slow down because of low battery while you were putting away from a horde. Aaaaahhh!

A riding mower, golf cart and scooter are way different from a monster truck.... smh. 

ever heard of a Joke?

it's the End.....Apocalypse....judgement day...there's no room for your funny stuff  :-D  ;-)