[24/7][PZ:O] Project Zomboid: Online (ProjectZomboidOnline.com)

NicksOnTheWing

Server Info: (IP: pzo1.no-ip.biz) 

Welcome to Project Zomboid: Online! ProjectZomboidOnline.com is the first multiplayer PZ community, aiming to host a selection of quality servers and maintain an enjoyable and structured environment. PZ:O recognizes the amazing MMO-esque potential this game has and hopes to gather like-minded individuals to enjoy the same aspects (as well as let the PZ team know that such interest exists)! PZ:O will host a handful of servers of varying types (with different PVE/PVP types, reset times, etc.), as well as providing community tools to introduce players to each other and keep them engaged (forums, chatroom, twitter, facebook). Feel free to spread the word about PZ:O and bring your friends along!

Server Info: (Alpha - IP: pzo1.no-ip.biz)

Project Zomboid: Online currently hosts one server (named "Alpha"). Alpha is accessible via the following IP address: pzo1.no-ip.biz. The server allows PVP but is intended to be more cooperative than not (obviously this aspect is up to the players, but just as in a "real" zombie apocalypse it's in everybody's favor to collaborate and trade with other individuals/clans). The Alpha server will "soft reset" (refill containers) once per week (next on 3/17/2014).

The server will "hard reset" (everything gone) once per month (next on 4/10/2014).

We recommend everyone follow us on Twitter to get instant news about the server (including exciting "clan"/in-game news, server notices, etc.). http://twitter.com/ProjectZOnline

You need to access the build 25 to connect. I did connect last night but I can't today.

I don't understand. onlinetest build on steam is build 24. How do I get steam to update my onlinetest client to build 25?

johnm81, check the 'PZ Update' forums for any info on the current build notes. Build 25 required you to enter a code and password into steam to activate the Hidden Test Build 25.

• 1 month later...