[WIP] Apocalyptic Chef

vonVile

I was thinking about what my next mod should be, when I dug up my old breakfast, lunch and dinner recipe suggestion I posted on the old board a year ago. After looking at it I'm not going to use any of them. Instead I'm going to focus this mod on the gourmet food of the apocalypse... Dead Rat!!! :)

Breakfast:

• Rat Omelette
  • Rat Breakfast Sandwich

Lunch:

• RLT* Sandwich
  • Rat Kabob
  • Rat Melt

Dinner:

• Rat Casserole
  • Rat Chili
  • Rat Noodle Soup
  • Rat Stew

All dinners must be cooked!

*Rat, Lettuce and Tomato

I'll think up more recipes when I have a chance. This is all I have for the moment.

One thing that will be in the mod, that should be in the vanilla version is slicing the loaf of bread into slices like you can do with the watermelon. It annoys the hell out of me that a whole loaf is wasted for one recipe. That's a complete waste of food. Maybe I should just make a quick separate sliced bread mod. What do you think?

It annoys the hell out of me that a whole loaf is wasted for one recipe. That's a complete waste of food. Maybe I should just make a quick separate sliced bread mod. What do you think?

That actually makes a lot of sense.  Also odd that I'm devouring an entire loaf of bread in one sitting.