Admin Command issues

speckle77

Alright, so I've tried a couple of commands, but with no success. I did a bit of searching on the forum and it seems a few other people had the same issue, but I can't find a solution.

I can't seem to get the Spawn co-ordinates for /SpawnPoint = 0,0,0. I tried using co-ordinates from the unofficial PZmap, but I dont think they are the right co-ordinates. How do i find co-ordinates?

Also having issues with the /SpawnItems =

It keeps telling me that Spawnitems is not an option.

Also, is there a list of item names that I can refer to? Such as "Base.WaterBottleFull" It took me a while to add some nails, because I had to put the "S" after NAIL. And is there a way to add more than the specified number? Like, I can add a plank, but can I add 50 planks? I can add 5 nails, but can I add 500? I tried some combinations, but nothing seemed to work.

Thanks ahead of time.

Finally figured out setting the spawn point for a MP server.

It's /changeoption SpawnPoint"#####,#####,0" then I had to /reloadoptions. After this, it worked. I was using the coordinate viewer mod to get the coordinates, and it shows you X and Y. Turns out the commans is looking for a third number. Added 0 and it worked!