Better Bottles

Czarro

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would make the game feel a bit nicer. Currently beverages other than water are treated like normal food, with options to drink all, half or a quarter. My idea is to make all beverages act the way water bottles do, allowing you to drink only as much as you need and also refill bottles with things other than water. For example, you could drink a soda bottle and then refill it with soda at a soda fountain or with water at a sink, and both would function the same as water but soda would have different effects on stats.

5 hours ago, Czarro said:

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would make the game feel a bit nicer. Currently beverages other than water are treated like normal food, with options to drink all, half or a quarter. My idea is to make all beverages act the way water bottles do, allowing you to drink only as much as you need and also refill bottles with things other than water. For example, you could drink a soda bottle and then refill it with soda at a soda fountain or with water at a sink, and both would function the same as water but soda would have different effects on stats.

Build 42 will significantly change how liquids in containers work.

https://projectzomboid.com/blog/news/2022/07/liquid-zedball/