Discord ban appeal

Griffonki

I still wasn't given the reason why I was banned without warning, I told a scammer to "fuck off back to their cave", it frustrates me that I get banned for that meanwhile the blatant scammer gets to stay to try and shill their service of "send me your save file and I will revive your character :)" immediately upon joining a server. I don't know why he is still here, and why his feelings matter more than the fact he is trying to scam people.

Griffonki#5617

Like... you've got to be shitting me.

The person you're talking about also didn't scam anyone. They offered people to revive their characters, they did not take payment, nor did they get people to send them compromising information.

You've displayed a toxic attitude to a degree that nobody had any confidence that a warning would suddenly turn it into a good idea to keep you around.

Then why isn't the guy who I argued with also banned? Because he provoked me and insulted me first and continued to do so.

EDIT: And also this fella who according to you, isn't scamming. How can you be so sure? How do you know he doesn't ask for any valuable data from his clients? He joins a server and the first thing he does is start shilling services to desperate people (i.e people who lost a month+ long character and are very very hurt over it). That reads like a scam, sounds like a scam, and you trust him?

Archived