Project zomboid COMBAT UPTADE

Atlas555

Hey there, guys! this is the first time I write on a forum and I am not English, so please excuse my spelling mistakes. 

I write this after some frustration in the fights in Project zomboid, the game since all time has always had this very "random" side but still calculate attack! 

What I mean by that is that an attack = has a hit or not and this one depends on lots of other variables like many other video games, and it works extremely well with zombies. 

But I admit to being quite upset about multiplayer, especially firearms. 

Let me explain myself! when you shoot with a firearm there is like a visible cut that breaks the dynamics and power of weapons, when you shoot a window for example it is instantaneously broken with the casing that instantly appears on the ground etc.

When you shoot in full auto, there is nothing that indicates where you shoot or even what you touch, since also the game contains no impact! Except for the windows.  

Similarly when you shoot someone, the person targeted has no audio information that tells him where he gets shot and where the impacts appear. (like Audio impacts, or even crack)

Here, I hope the firearms will be reworked because I think the game has a huge potential on the point of the PVP 

What you guys think !? 

downright! but my question is: 

The developers would already be discussing completely redoing the combat system (of course I think it is fundamental to keep what is good and that works, but change what seems annoying) in an uptade or a devblog?