read a book didnt get the xp multiplier. i do have mods but this is a vanilla book/skill so

Silence30

If you have any game issues with mods enabled, try disabling them one by one or in batches to figure out which specific mod is causing the problems.

Do it on a new save to prevent any issues on your current playthrough, as removing mods can cause items to be permanently deleted.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 9:45 PM, Silence30 said:

image.png.19bdf806783537636e557a067c9c79f9.pngimage.png.4a8331d1512d9f2ca7e0688ae6b55f69.png
If you read the book but didn't get the XP multiplier, it could be because the mods you have installed don't affect the vanilla books and skills. Vanilla books and skills are usually used to gain basic knowledge and experience in the game without modifications. If only in real life it would be possible. I usually don't read anything but just buy essay online using  https://essaylab.com/buy-essay-online for that. It's so much easier for me. However, if you want to get more XP for reading books, you can look for mods that expand the skill system or provide bonuses for reading. This can add further elements to your character development and increase your level of enjoyment in the game.

This could be due to several possible reasons:

1. Incorrect installation of mods: If you have installed mods that should affect the experience for reading books, they may not have been correctly configured or interact with other mods, which leads to undesirable results.

2. Lack of appropriate modification: If you are using a vanilla (unmodified) version of the game or mods that do not provide experience for reading books, in this case the experience multiplier may be disabled or not implemented in the game system.

Edited by DaveGT

• 3 weeks later...

Are you sure it is not the same/similar issue I ran into with a skill book? The bug happened with Tailoring Vol 4.

Pandorea (QA) said: "OK, it seems this is related/caused by some code that allows for better split-screen experience. Some version of this has been on our radar for a while - it will get fixed in the future. Thank you for the report, I'll update our internal bug-tracker"