List of Functions?

Aro2220

Is there a list of functions somewhere? There was a tutorial that said something about using some program to pull all the functions out of the source code but I neither have the source code nor that program they were using (the link they gave was dead).

I see some sample mods using things that modify the UI and add items to inventory...but what about a zombie? Can we create a zombie? Can we modify its stats? I know some zombies move faster than others and some are stronger than others...can we affect that? Can we direct a bunch of zombies to move to a location? Can we remove zombies?

Can we create special events like anonymous gunshots and aircraft noise? 

Can we post text in any way other than above a specific players head? ie: Can we make a zombie say something above its head? Can we paste some words across the screen for an individual player/all players?

Can we create some kind of a pop up or visual special effects?

Can we change which items a player has equipped? 

Oh...is there a way to use the LUA script to connect to a remote mySQL database? ie: When you create a character and die with a character, it can send your results to the database which can update and be used in a website to make a 'top score' list.