Dedicated server rentals

reclaprecious

At this stage is it possible that companies such as Multiplay could start hosting PZ servers? I emailed them asking and they said they'll put it on their "to-do list". I can run my own server but it's on my own personal network so slows me down quite a bit unless I'm actually playing PZ at the time and don't notice. Has anyone had luck with other providers? 

there's no dedicated server file package available, gaining access to the filers required for hosting would require a PZ license which is rather inconvenient. Also, multiplayer being in very early stages and things developing and changing at high rate, I doubt any company wants to provide PZ servers at this stage, the maintenance and support load would be higher than on other products.

At this stage is it possible that companies such as Multiplay could start hosting PZ servers? I emailed them asking and they said they'll put it on their "to-do list". I can run my own server but it's on my own personal network so slows me down quite a bit unless I'm actually playing PZ at the time and don't notice. Has anyone had luck with other providers?

We've had a brief initial talk to a server hoster based in the states. It's likely that it'll come along, need to add some extra features for hosts.