Toggleable Fall Damage for Fort Construction

thiosk

Hi all, 

I was wondering if the following would be within the abilities of the modding community.

Fort building is becoming a fun pasttime. However, a quick slip of the wrist can put many hours of intense effort to waste.

For instance, while trying to get a wall in place, my fingers transposed I fell from a fourth floor balcony. Had I been carrying enough potatoes, I might have survived. However, I did not. This wastes in essence 20 hours of labor on that char. Whoops.

My request would be for a toggleable option where I could temporarily turn off fall damage for heavy construction tasks.

Alternatively, a wearable item (a workers shirt or workers pants, or even helmet, no sprite needed) could perhaps provide damage free labor.

Just a thought for the mod makers out there. 

Sounds like this should go into mod suggestions..... but

I too have tasted the bitter defeat of falling off a 3 story building while trying to build :(

I might try a harness for just that purpose, but will wait till we get 3D models & the ability to add custom animations that will come with it....

Inventory items aside, I don't understand why people are continuing to mod with a nugget like that on the horison