[41.78.16] [Map] "School" Zombie Zone Not Applied to Riverside/Rosewood Schools

PygmalionOfCyprus

• Singleplayer & Multiplayer (Map Issue)
  • No Mods
  • Map Coordinates: 
  • 6417x5441x0 (Riverside School)
  • 8338x11604x0 (Rosewood School)

As indicated in the title, neither the Riverside nor Rosewood schools seem to have the "School" zombie zone applied. This means that student zombies will not spawn there, which can be frustrating for immersion -- especially if you are specifically looking for students, e.g., trying to snag a school bag. (The Muldraugh Elementary School @ 10618x9975x0 does not have the zone applied either, but I believe this to be intentional, since "Student" zombies appear significantly older than elementary schoolers and wouldn't make sense to see there.)

Even in schools where the zone has been correctly applied (Louisville, March Ridge, West Point), the zone does not extend into the upper levels, so you will find student zombies on the ground floor but normal zombies on the second floor, etc. I'm not sure if this is specific to these schools, or a larger issue with the way multi-level zombie zones are handled; if you would like me to file a separate report for this just let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by PygmalionOfCyprus
Adding coords for Muldraugh Elementary

• PygmalionOfCyprus changed the title to [41.78.16] [Map] "School" Zombie Zone Not Applied to Riverside/Rosewood Schools