Queasy moodlet is Fu$&i#g stupid

Seriously?! The queasy moodlet is absolutely stupid. At least explain it FFS. I was not bit, scratched, or even F$*ki&g sneased on. I literally just had it appear. Been at my base for 4 in game days doing exactly what it says..."Take it easy" and nothing but my stupid heart icon flashing for no reason and nothing. Seriously fix that dumb shit already. The YouTube videos... absolutely 0 help, forums 0 help. Nothing but me trying to enjoy the game and I get this dumb shit for no reason and no one can help fix it. No coughing. No sneezing nothing but this dumb ass icon that literally doesn't mean shit. Finally I was doing good and the devs found a way to fuck it up. 

It's just a moodle that signifies there is something wrong, I'm not sure how why it could cause such frustration. The attitude is certainly not welcome here so I'd suggest toning it down.

It's likely due to dead bodies if other things have been ruled out. It kind of sucks the fun out of the game looking up everything than figuring it out for yourself, which is kind of the main theme of the game: trial and error; death and redemption; fail and learn.

The moodle is how the game tells you you're doing something wrong.  Are you running a generator inside?  Spending time near a lot of corpses?  Eat or drink something you shouldn't have?  Tainted water?  Poison mushrooms or berries?  Burnt bacon?

And of course if you got scratched or bit, there's a chance you got the Knox infection.

We’re really not going for a game that holds hands, just in case that wasn’t clear from … how the game is.

So, just as I don’t know that burger least night is the source of my upset this day, you’re not going to know the source of your illness directly in-game.

Did you smoke a cigarette and not a smoker? If that is the case, that right there could cause the queasy. I run a mod, "Jigga's Green Fire", that adds in a variety of things including weed which has an item called "blunt cigar" and if you smoke it, you immediately get this moodle. Just offering a cause to the frustration. 

Archived