Looking for a reliable private PVE server EU

hydriss

Hello everyone, myself and a friend are playing PZ currently and have found only one server in EU which is currently overpopulated and laggy.

I run a gaming community called It's A Trap and have recently started Live Streaming my/our Project Zomboid journey over on my Twitch channel where I have been getting regular viewers and nice chat interaction.

My request is that myself and my friend join your private server where we would regularly record/stream footage, any videos uploaded would have your usernames credited accordingly if you wish.

We're mainly just new to PZ and looking for somewhere fun and interesting to play without huge 32-man server lag. Feel free to check out my Twitch channel if you want to see what we're up to.

Thanks in advance, 

Hydriss.

I'm also looking to join a private server located in the EU (hosted in a Nordic country is even more bonus).

Previous experience from MMO / smaller online games is Ultima Online ~7 years, WoW 5 years of raiding guild (guildmaster), Hosted an own bukkit Minecraft server for 3 years etc. Consider myself a reliable player and of course mature player naturally considering I'm an old man of 33 nowdays ;)

I'm running a server in Sweden under adress xpl.se, try it out. If you guys like it I could as well make it private, since me and my friends is not after a wild PVP population.

Let me know if it runs smoothly enough, then i'll change it to whitelist only.

I'm running a server in Sweden under adress xpl.se, try it out. If you guys like it I could as well make it private, since me and my friends is not after a wild PVP population.

Hope you dont mind, i jumped on your server..? First time ive played MP ive managed to get to supplies and start my life.

Hope you dont mind, i jumped on your server..? First time ive played MP ive managed to get to supplies and start my life.

Go nuts!