"Can you run PZ ?" Tool

Aenye Deithven

Hi guys,

With the successive builds being brought forth every so often, I find that some builds work perfectly with either of my rigs, while some (case being the current Desura build) don't work at all. In most cases (at least I believe so, upon having read the forum), problems originate from outdated drivers etc.

To alleviate the above issues, a tiny tool could be used to test/scan for necessary software / services / drivers / etc. and tell us whether we are good to go or need to do some upgrading. Furthermore a "dump config to text file" option could be implemented, so as to provide more details (that of course if the console does not provide all the needed information already), helping out with identifying the origin of any upcoming bugs.

Not sure that's possible... The devs won't know what drivers or hardware the game has a problem with - unless someone reports it of course. Welcome to the world of PC gaming!

Best solution for people is to try the demo. It's not a guarantee, but it's a good indication.

This wouldn't work at all, I have never once had a game accurately figure out my computer, some telling me it can do more then it really can, others saying it couldn't handle a game despite me maxing it out.

People could just try the demo out honestly, or wait for the 3D overhaul.