"Member Titles" - How do i change mine ?

Jethro

I have a feeling I was given mine because I asked if anyone remembered me from the original forums.

It's true.

I admit everything.

Remember, remember Steam, RC3 and the Plan . . .

Your old avatar is here: http://www.theindiestone.com/community/download/file.php?avatar=14942_1362933604.png

Also, "You are not allowed to use [PNG] in this community." Uh, almighty-then.

Agh there's the old girl :D I'm on holiday at the minute, ill change it back to my old avatar once I'm back home :D also what was that about steam and the plan? I don't know if that was just gibberish or you was actually referencing something?

'maybe someone might remember me, maybe no one does. Either way I had to

make another account with the same name. How annoying. Has annoying else had that problem?'

Everybody had to re-make an account.

For the record, I do remember you.

My son

*gasp* I feel so loved :D thank you curiousMoney, I doubt I even need to tell you that I always saw you on the forums ;)

• 4 months later...

Wow, titles. How phantasmal of you..... *Laughs creepily*

Can you change mine to Kicks The Chicken

As I haven't been able to come up with a title for you for the past two weeks, and this is sufficiently "unique," and perhaps fitting with your username, it is done.

Requests may not be meant in the future, though. This isn't directed at anyone specific, but it's meant to be seen more as a "reward" for dedicated members of the forum -- this includes those who made it through the initial transition to the new forum software -- than simply a customizable field.

Ambiguity at its finest.

Wow, how phantasmal of you... *Laughs Creepily*

I'm Surprised you have not gotten a title after about a hundred posts.

I was fortunate enough to have asked for one and granted, but the mods here played with it and violated me.

To be honest, it was funny

I never noticed they were different until I saw this thread, now I'm going to have to keep an eye out for them so I know enigmagrey's sense of humour,

*slides fez forwards and walks off to other topics*

It's not necessarily always going to be Enigma, I got mine set by Mash for example.

I'm wondering if I should petition to have my title changed to The Destroyer of Dreams.

Petition all you want, but I think it's much like a gene. Your wish gets granted but with some unseen side effects. So I'm sure your title would have some little twist to it.