NEW GAMES MODE

Universum8

NEW GAME MODES

We all know that Project Zomboid is, at least in my opinion, one of the most perfect games out there. But, not only that... Its support of Mods and its new multiplayer make it have hundreds of possibilities that have not yet been exploited, and I understand that the company has a clear direction of work, and I also appreciate it because thanks to them It is the work of art that we all know today. With that being said, I propose the following ideas to both the modding community and developers.

-Battel Royale in Comercial Center (PVE/PVP): I don't know if you remember, I don't even know if it's still currently in the base game, the mission in which they left you inside the mall surrounded by Zombies and the doors opened, now survive . For me it was a fantastic experience at the time almost a decade ago... Can you imagine the same thing, but with 32 or 65 players also fighting among themselves to be the last survivor?

This Battle Royele mode could also be implemented in the Carcer, or other map areas being delimited by unbreakable walls. I also have the hope that since they are delimited areas, the server's resources can be invested in increasing the number of players in this way, although I have no idea about the latter, so I only speculate.

-100 Kill (PVE/PVP): 64 Players distributed randomly on the map, the mission is very simple. Be the first player to kill 100 zombies. It would take a counter and on-screen leader board to give it excitement. This mode can have a time limit of 10 or 15 minutes, so that no game gets stuck because a player hides. And if in the time limit the player who killed the most zombies is the leader, he would still win the game.

-Car Racing (PVE/PVP): You could take advantage of the good driving system that the game has, and get a little more juice out of it.

-Tour (PVP/PVE): All players appear in a protected area of the game. At the start of the game, a unique object in the world will be created, which will appear marked on the map. The first player to do so wins the game. All is allowed. Limit time = Distance from the object multiplied by the base time.

Each of these modes can have a PVE or PVP mode to suit everyone's tastes.

And I just wanted to say thanks to this wonderful game, and to say that it would be wonderful to be able to take advantage of all the possibilities of this masterpiece that is PZ.

NUEVOS MODOS DE JUEGO

Todos sabemos que Project Zomboid es ,por lo menos en mi opinion, de los juegos mas perfectos que existen. Pero, no solo eso... Su poporte de Mods y su nuevo multijugador hacen que tenga cientos de posibilidades que todavia no se han explotado, y entiendo que la compañia tenga una direccion clara de trabajo, y tambien lo agradezco ya que gracias a ellos es la obra de arte que todos  conocemos hoy en dia. Dicho esto, propongo las siguientes ideas, tanto a la comunidad de modding como a los desarroyadores. 

-Battel Royale en Centro Comercial (PVE/PVP): No se si recordais, nisiquiera se si sigue estando actualmente en el juego base, la mision en la que te dejaban dentro del centro comercial rodeado de Zombies y se abrian las puerta, ahora sobrevive. Para mi fue una experiencia fantastica en su momento hara ya casi una decada... ¿Os imaginais lo mismo, pero con 32 o 65 jugadores luchando tambien entre ellos por se el ultimo superviviente? 

Este modo Battle Royele tambien se podria imprementar en la Carcer, u otras zonas de mapa siendo delimitada por muros inrompibles. Ademas tengo la esperanza de que al ser zonas delimitadas se pueda invertir los recursos del servidor en aumenta en ese modo el numero de jugadores, aunque de esto ultimo no tengo idea, asi que solo especulo. 

-100 Kill (PVE/PVP): 64 Jugadores repartidos aleatoriamente por el mapa, la mision es muy sencilla. Ser el primer jugador en matar a 100 zombies. Se necesitaria un contador y una tabla de lideres en pantalla para darle emoción. Este modo puede tener un limite de tiempo de 10 o 15 minutos, para que ninguna partida quede atascada por que un jugador se esconda. Y si en el limite de tiempo el jugador que mas zombies mato es el lider, ganaria la partida igualmente.

-Carreras de Coches (PVE/PVP): Podria sacarse provecho del buen sistema de conduccion del que dispone el juego, y sacarle un poco mas de jugo. 

-Tour (PVP/PVE): Todos los jugadores aparecen en una zona del juego protegida. Al iniciar la partida se creará un objeto único en el mundo, que aparecera marcado en el mapa. El primer jugador en conseguirlo, gana la partida. Se vale todo. Tiempo limite= Distancia del objeto multiplicado por el tiempo base. 

Cada uno de estos modos puede tener un modo PVE o PVP para satisfacer los gustos de cada cual. 

Y solamente queria dar las gracias a este maravilloso juego, y decir que seria maravilloso poder aprovechar todas las posibilidades de esta obra maestra que es PZ

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, I'd particularly be interested in a Battle Royal mode.

Here are some Game modes I thought of:

Hardcore/Permadeath - You don't get your world back if you die

Creative - It's literally just a map maker