got banned

BadKamra

Question

So, i got banned for messing with this kid, i honestly thought he got on his alt and was lying to me, he was the one instigating the aggressive behaviours in the first place, at some points in our dm's it seems like I'm troll, thinking back on it I think it probably was a different kid. just its just that it seems in hindsight heinsite that im mistaken because i thought he was the same person that made the post and was trying to wind me up, 

Context: someone posted saying that they were 13 and looking for people 14 because he thinks he's immature and he's not - off memory, maybe not the correct wording or point but the person "axeman came into the discussion saying, "he's matture i've played with him. outa nowhere so i thought the kid had just got on his alt and thats how this started, i've been on the project zomboid discord for almost a year and i've been a active member of the community.

if you get what im saying.

i honestly didn't think i'd get banned for trying to call a kid on his bluff, but here we are, I only used cus words after the kid had called me a "dumbass" and a "dumfuck" multiple times

my discord its Karma#4484 I get why you probably can't unban me but here's my side

i have dm's of our discord if you want them

1 answer to this question

40 minutes ago, BadKamra said:

So, i got banned for messing with this kid, i honestly thought he got on his alt and was lying to me, he was the one instigating the aggressive behaviours in the first place, at some points in our dm's it seems like I'm troll, thinking back on it I think it probably was a different kid. just its just that it seems in hindsight heinsite that im mistaken because i thought he was the same person that made the post and was trying to wind me up, 

Context: someone posted saying that they were 13 and looking for people 14 because he thinks he's immature and he's not - off memory, maybe not the correct wording or point but the person "axeman came into the discussion saying, "he's matture i've played with him. outa nowhere so i thought the kid had just got on his alt and thats how this started, i've been on the project zomboid discord for almost a year and i've been a active member of the community.

if you get what im saying.

i honestly didn't think i'd get banned for trying to call a kid on his bluff, but here we are, I only used cus words after the kid had called me a "dumbass" and a "dumfuck" multiple times

my discord its Karma#4484 I get why you probably can't unban me but here's my side

i have dm's of our discord if you want them

Hi, yes that is the reason you were banned but looking into your history this is not the first time you've singled out someone to insult and be rude to. That's not something we want on the server. We don't usually get involved in private DMs, so I have deleted those.

Archived