PZ multiplayer crash

koeenpony

I tried 32-bit now but it give the same error. I can take a screenshot but it's not in english. http://i.imgur.com/DM5eHGX.png

Edit: Also took a screenshot of the 32-bit version http://i.imgur.com/nUDkSfS.png

Hi koeenpony,

if i am right, you are using a notebook which was already preconfigured / preinstalled by the manufacturer.

Can you please run dxdiag again and this time take a picture from the register "Beeldscherm"?

There should be the necessary information about the graphics card and which drivers you are using.

BR,

That dxdiag screenshot, combined with this screenshot you linked earlier, makes me guess you have a laptop with switchable graphics. From the crash log it looks like the game is being run with the Intel integrated GPU, not the AMD one.

That's what i also thought.

Maybe this youtube video could help you to know how to switch the graphics card:

I also had a notebook from HP and you can't install directly from e.g. Intel or ATI that easy the drivers, whithout editing the driver information...

Hope this helps to solve your problem.

i updated my drivers and tried to run project zomboid onlinetest with both graphics cards but it still crashes :'(

Edit: Also tried to run it in compatibility and still no result.

Do you have updated the drivers for both graphic cards or only for the ATI ?

Are you getting still the same error message?

If you have updated both drivers:

Run PZ with the ATI and take a screenshot of the error message in the console, please.

If you have updated only the ATI:

Update the Intel graphic drivers too. If you have still problems then take again a screenshot of the error message in the console, please.

BR,

Hi koeenpony,

Sorry for the delayed answer!

As of your posted screenshots, you are still having problem with the Intel drivers.

Some another possilbe solutions:

1. Run PZ in windowed mode with the ATI graphics card, if you haven't already.

-> If it starts in windowed mode without crashing, you could then try to switch into fullscreen mode and see if this works

2. Update Java.

-> After java is up2date try the above solution again.

3. Try to run the "standard" version of PZ (not onlinetest) in fullscreen and windowed mode and see if it still crashes.

Another possible solution would be to set the "switchable graphics mode" to "fixed", but test the above standing first and tell us if you are still having problems or not, please.

Hope this helps.

BR,

1. Can u plz explain me how i run it in windowed mode? Bcz it crashes immediately so i can't go to setting to disable fullscreen.

2. Still crashes.

3. Plz go back to page one and read my first post i said only online test crashes not the standard version.