Logic gates and circuitry

Contolis

is there a mod that can allow electrical wire placing and logic gate wiring to hook up to lamps doors and so on
or can there be a update witch adds these features like for ex. read a "logic gates" magnetize and build rudimentary logic gate at say lvl 3 electrition
if so i would love to know

• 4 weeks later...

basket random

On 4/5/2023 at 8:36 AM, Contolis said:

is there a mod that can allow electrical wire placing and logic gate wiring to hook up to lamps doors and so on
or can there be a update witch adds these features like for ex. read a "logic gates" magnetize and build rudimentary logic gate at say lvl 3 electrition

Mods available for some games that add electrical wiring and logic gates, such as Minecraft and Fallout 4. In Minecraft, the Redstone mod allows players to create complex electrical circuits using wires, switches, and logic gates, which can be used to power machines, lights, and other devices. In Fallout 4, the Contraptions Workshop DLC adds new electrical items and logic gates, which can be used to create complex machines and automated systems. These include switches, pressure plates, and even computer terminals that can be programmed to perform specific tasks.

On 4/5/2023 at 4:36 AM, Contolis said:

Is  the mod called "Electricity"?

Why would we need circuitry? I think it should be simple to be enjoyable like "wire switch to lamp" - something easy like it is in dwarf fortress for example.

place lamp, place switch, rightclick switch -> connect to... click on lamp

Archived