Romantic Partner, Live Together In PLayer SafeHouse And Have Kids

Mvdkruis

Hello everyone.

What we need is some form of romantic interactions in game (NO MODS), and being able to have children, so that when your character dies, one of your children picks up everything where you left off.

Some family life, live together and defend your family type gameplay would be great! Will add a cosy element to the whole mist of depression, while at the same time giving you a reason to survive for the ones you love, other than.. "survive cause I'm a lonely wanderer.. then fu** it.. what I am doing with my life in this repetitive boredom loop, best to end it all before it even started" kind of feels. Give us some emotional reasons to keep going.. the whole lone wanderer stuff get's boring quick. Especially in a worn out world with nothing much to live for anyways other than the pathetic fear of death to keep you going like some loser prolonging their suffering cause.. whatever. Give the main character some worthwhile purpose, running around aimlessly is lame, even bugs don't run around without some purpose in their buglike existence.

Devs explicitly said no to most of those things.

I do get where you coming from, but al you wish to achieve with your solution can be fulfilled by already confirmed ones. NPCs and community with relations between NPC and PC. Ain't a community of survivors that you're a part of reason enough to keep going? Or maybe multiple communities striving to regain a semblance of civilisation?

In the long run it may be unrealistic that those communities do not grow in natural way, but then mods are always a solution if you really wish to have such themes in your game.

Not everyone does.

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 2:11 PM, Crossbow7734 said:

Devs explicitly said no to most of those things.

I do get where you coming from, but al you wish to achieve with your solution can be fulfilled by already confirmed ones. NPCs and community with relations between NPC and PC. Ain't a community of survivors that you're a part of reason enough to keep going? Or maybe multiple communities striving to regain a semblance of civilisation?

In the long run it may be unrealistic that those communities do not grow in natural way, but then mods are always a solution if you really wish to have such themes in your game.

Not everyone does.

This is the space for Mod Ideas and Requests.

Edited by Jasdan

On 3/31/2023 at 10:10 AM, Mvdkruis said:

Hello everyone.

What we need is some form of romantic interactions in game (NO MODS), and being able to have children, so that when your character dies, one of your children picks up everything where you left off.

Some family life, live together and defend your family type gameplay would be great! Will add a cosy element to the whole mist of depression, while at the same time giving you a reason to survive for the ones you love, other than.. "survive cause I'm a lonely wanderer.. then fu** it.. what I am doing with my life in this repetitive boredom loop, best to end it all before it even started" kind of feels. Give us some emotional reasons to keep going.. the whole lone wanderer stuff get's boring quick. Especially in a worn out world with nothing much to live for anyways other than the pathetic fear of death to keep you going like some loser prolonging their suffering cause.. whatever. Give the main character some worthwhile purpose, running around aimlessly is lame, even bugs don't run around without some purpose in their buglike existence.

The same goes for you.
Learn to use the forum.

On 3/31/2023 at 12:10 PM, Mvdkruis said:

Hello everyone.

Man, you are describing surviving in game for YEARS if not a decade or two, if you're talkin

about your offspring taking over to run the farm. No one has survived even remotely close

to that long hahaha. Funny idea though, but yeah pretty sure the devs said hard no to some

of that.

Edited by Cidxgaming