The normal termination error

maykilzor

Well so i was playing with my friends on a coop server with 8Gb of RAM i restarted the server to activate some mods and then my game crashed for no reason then i disabled the mods and got the normal termination error then i checked the game files from Steam and tried getting the same error than i deleted my game and download it again got the same error i tried a testserver and i got it again top idk what is wrong

Based on the logs it seems like the issue is that your server cannot connect to the Steam servers. There was an outage yesterday if I remember correctly, so that may have been the issue. Can you first try restarting your PC and then checking if you can start your server now?

• 6 months later...

On 3/26/2023 at 5:30 PM, Beard said:

Based on the logs it seems like the issue is that your server cannot connect to the Steam servers. There was an outage yesterday if I remember correctly, so that may have been the issue. Can you first try restarting your PC and then checking if you can start your server now?

hello,the same thing happens to me , do you tink you can help me?

Thanks, the issue is that you do not have enough free RAM to assign to the server. How much are you assigning and how much total does your PC have? I would recommend assigning less and then try starting the server again.

2 hours ago, Beard said:

Gracias, el problema es que no tienes suficiente RAM libre para asignarla al servidor. ¿Cuanto estas asignando y cuanto en total tiene tu PC? Recomendaría asignar menos y luego intentar iniciar el servidor nuevamente.

my computer has 4gb of RAM and i asigned 1,5 gb of RAM to the server. can you tell me to free up some RAM on my computer?

2 hours ago, Beard said:

4 GB de RAM no son suficientes para ejecutar un servidor, nuestra cantidad mínima recomendada para PC con servidores sería 8 GB, ya que el servidor en sí necesita un mínimo de 3 GB y luego el juego también necesita 3 GB.

oh well...anyway thanks for you help, i hope it goes well for you¡