server has stopped during launch (normal termination) Issue Please help!

Keyno03

I was able to run 16 with no problem, then I lower it to 10 just in case and issue still occurs and then lower but still no fix, also this might help but me and friends tried to start a new a server and when I deleted the old one to make a new one with different mods then it showed the error and maybe I thought it was the mods but no because I tried one without it. I tried every youtube and reddit thing but no prevail, I also tried to reinstall it and verify files in steam just to be safe. if you need any infomation or like a certian file to help fix the issue then Il gladly sent it over. Thank you for helping meĀ 

Based on the logs, you have 16 total on your System correct? Meaning both 16 and 10 may be way too much still, I would recommend assigning around 4-6GB instead.
If that still does not help, can you share the logs again to check if it would show a different error?

The latest 3 logs still show a memory crash, are you sure you have enough memory to allocate 8GB to the server? The game itself reserves around 3GB, meaning you would need to have less than 5GB used by background programs (browsers and so on)
Therefore try lowering it again and see it that helps? Preferably without mods.

So I did it and closed alot of backgroud programs and load a server without mods the whole game just killed itself like it loaded the world but as soon I click start it forced closed. Im just losted because before this bug I had no problem with the memory. is there a discord I can join so I can screenshare this?

Ā 

logs.zip coop-console.txt console.txt

In the case that you can run it with mods, have you tried removing some of them? Or testing by adding mods one by one? Because this would mean that likely either your mod list is way too big for your PC, or that the mods are not compatible with each other, or have memory leaks. In which case I can only suggest going through the mod list to figure out which mod is causing the issue by testing the mods on the server one by one.