Is there any way to revert my save file?

Rikashey

I went through all of the logging co. buildings gathering most everything of value. Then I made my way to the large warehouse where I fought furocisoly to hold and secure it. When I finally managed it I went through everything in the large warehouse and started sorting and placing things in different storage contrainers on the 2nd floor.

I hung sheet rope from all the 2nd floor windows and was about to destory the stairs leading to it. I decided to first test the sheet rope. I had more than enough sheet rope to make it long enough so I wasn't worried about it. When my character went down the sheet rope from the 2nd floor he somehow glitch-fell and injured himself badly. I decided to go back up the sheet rope and he went up it and climb back through the window then glitch-teleport-fell to the ground again and died.

I spent hours on this character trying to make a secure safe house and he goes and dies from a glitch. So much mental patience went into this character and it's all gone. I would feel slightly differently if he had died legitly but this is just bull.

Is there any possible way to revert back a few minutes, an hour, or a day?

6Iu2rO7.jpg

No way to revert.

Also I think this would go under support. I don't really know.

Know of any mods that can instantly revive him? Would I be able to make my own mod that could do this? It would be somewhat simple, right? I have no idea how to code but I'd guess it'd be something like } reviveplayer

:geek:

Welcome to the world of Alpha and Beta games. Things like this are to be expected, and as long as the Devs are aware of the issue, then all you can really do is try again or wait for a release with the issue fixed.

Unlucky though, and as far as I'm aware there's no mods out there at the moment to revive a dead player. Sadly, it's a bit (lot) more complicated to bring a dead character back to life than just } revive. However, you can still play with a new character in that same world, with the structures and hoarding still intact, so it's not all bad news!

Best of luck in your future window climbing endeavours.

• 1 month later...