Mobile

Tura

Hi, i really like your game and always watch it on youtube. Sadly i never had a chance to try it and review it myself. I just wanted to say that if you can make maybe a phone version of it or something for free. I know it is so much but still would be so cool for me and for other mobile gamers. Thanks for reading. Bye.

17 hours ago, Tura said:

Hi, i really like your game and always watch it on youtube. Sadly i never had a chance to try it and review it myself. I just wanted to say that if you can make maybe a phone version of it or something for free. I know it is so much but still would be so cool for me and for other mobile gamers. Thanks for reading. Bye.

There are no plans to expand to other platforms atm. With all the work that we still have ahead of us it will be a long while before we even start thinking about it :)

On 3/17/2023 at 11:51 AM, Pandorea said:

There are no plans to expand to other platforms atm. With all the work that we still have ahead of us it will be a long while before we even start thinking about it :)

Oh, I also thought that soon there would be a mobile version. But I can imagine how much time and effort it will take. 

But anyway, I'm happy to be able to play it on PC

• 2 weeks later...

Archived