That Darn Saw. >:(

Vulspire

Ever since I have started playing PZ when RC3 first came out I haven't found a single saw ANYWHERE! I've currently got a bunch of logs that need some saw'in and i'm stuck. So I just wanted to know if there might be a special place where the saw usually is and i'm not looking or if I need to turn up my "loot rarity" (Which i have as default rare) in the start menu. ANY tips would be helpful!

Edit: If you have found one before what kind of building was it in?

Try heading to any of the warehouses or the McCoy Logging Corp on the left side of the highway. Those buildings usually have a a whole lotta crates inside, significantly upping your odds for finding anything you're specifically looking for.they're usually the first place I go when I start a new game or head out on a supply run. I've found a dozen or so saws doing this, in fact. Now, if I could just find a hammer...

I notice that nobody has yet mentioned that you can find saws, hammers, screwdrivers, etc in peoples sheds / garages and on the grated metal shelves that are sometimes hung in closets or in random rooms in houses. More than once I've had a happy quick start because of one shelf or garage!

I tend to not bother looking through those as they're almost always empty for me. Garages and sheds are my "lowest of the low" on the list of looting priorities.

Agreed, I usually don't find anything but some flashlights, couple nails, and batteries.

I finally found one! It was someplace south on the highway next to a police station and a little strip mall. Best part is i'm still alive lmao.

Edit: Another thing i'm curious about is if I can find a good map of everything somewhere.

I have the best luck with the large warehouse on the highway in the northern part of town in the most recent versions. I have never failed to find one, sometimes even two or more, saw(s) in the warehouse with like 100 crates in it. I've also found them in the infernal, alarm-rigged death boxes we used to call "sheds" before Muldraugh went to gobshite.