Recipe won't come up in the menu

felipejoys

I made these couple new items and I want to comebine them into another new one. I've added the recipe and the items scripts but the recipe never shows up. I'm sure I'm missing something basic, but I don't know what.

All I've added are the icons, scripts and recipes. Is there some specific way to "activate" recipes so they show up?

I've searched through 6+ pages on this forum, but couldn't find anything similar.

Oh, right. Here's the copper related recipe:

-- Items filemodule Base{       item CopperBars    {        Weight = 0.1,        Type = Normal,        DisplayName = Copper Bars,        Icon = CopperBars.png,    }		item CopperOre    {        Weight = 0.1,        Type = Normal,        DisplayName = Copper Ore,        Icon = CopperOre.png,    }	item PocketFurnace    {        Weight = 1,        Type = Normal,        DisplayName = Pocket Furnace,        Icon = PocketFurnace.png,    }}-- Recipes filemodule Base{	recipe Smelt Bronze Ore	{	   BronzeOre=2,	   keep PocketFurnace,	   	   Result:CopperBars,	   Time:100.0,	}}

The items show up normally, but I can't combine them!

Ummm.... Do you have an item called bronze ore anywhere?.... Your recipe calls for for an item called bronze ore but you've only made copper ore....

On a side note.... Your aware that bronze doesn't occur naturally & therefor bronze ore doesn't exist.... Why would you melt "bronze ore" to make copper ingots? :huh: