[PvP][Whitelist][Build 25] Seven Pines - Offline in a week

Seven Pines

I wont work on the Server anymore and wont add anybody.

The Reason behind that:

We were a small group of up to 10 people. We played on a server which was taken offline, without any warning. So people were trying to host a server. But nobody was able to host one for 24/7. I felt responsible to do something, so we are able to play again. So i hosted a server, but told everybody, that its not possible for me, to do it all on my own. "No Problem, we will continue the work", they said. After a week, these people who wanted to continue my work, but just needed a server, were gone. So i made an announcement, in our teamspeak, where every new player can see, that i am looking for people who wants to continue my work, with full controll over my Server. I was waiting for 1 week. So now its my time, to announce, that the work on the Server wont continue anymore. I told everybody, that i cant do the work, because i have other business to do. I will continue to play Project Zomboid on Singleplayer and also on Servers. But i wont be able to host one. I just did it, because i felt responsible for these people who wants to play on a whitelisted new server. So... now that nearly everybody is gone, my work is done. 

Sorry for my bad english, i am not a native speaker.

Hello everyone and welcome to "Seven Pines"!

It is worth noting that this is a whitelist server that allows both stealing and PvP. We will also try to keep the number of resets down on the server, though we will be resetting once the update (Build 25) happens.

Our Requirements

•         Microphone
  •         Teamspeak 3
  •         Aged 16 or older
  •         Maturity
  •         Capable of speaking English

The Rules

•         Your Teamspeak name and in-game name have to be the same
  •         Must use TS while you are on the server
  •         Do not exploit bugs
  •         No excessive griefing
  •         No wanton acts of destruction on property

(bare in mind that this rules may be subject to change)

The Future

We want to populate the world of Project Zomboid with groups of like-minded players who are willing to get along and trade with other groups. Things are bound to change as PZ:MP grows and updates, but for now we want to find people and friends to play with.

Events such as scheduled co-op horde fighting and PvP group battles are encouraged, so long as players suggest them and we can schedule them accordingly. We have many plans for when more admin tools are released, but this will come soon.

How to join?

Two things are necessary to join the server:    

Read the application below and fill it out - then send this privately (via private message) to the account that made this post

Visit our Teamspeak 3 and look for a channel called "New Players Readme". Read the description and get in contact with one of the people listed there

edit: ip deleted.

THE APPLICATION BELOW IS A TEMPLATE, FILL IT OUT WITH YOUR OWN INFO

How old are you? :

What time zone do you live in? :

How many hours played on Project Zomboid? :

How many hours do you play per week? :

How long have you been playing Project Zomboid :

Steam account name :

In-game/Teamspeak 3 name :

Your desired whitelist password :

Why do you want to join our PZ community? :

What are the Server specs?

Processor: Intel®Xeon® E5-2670V2

DDR 3: 16GB

Raid-Level: RAID50

CPU Cores: 4

Temporary Public Fun Event NOW:

Join our ts3 Server and join Project Zomboid Server
Build 25
Its an Public Event where i want to test the capabilities of the Server and also i want you to have some fun.

You will start with these items:
1x Axe
1x Pistol
2x Packages Pisto ammo
1x Shotgun
a loot of Shotgun ammo
1x Chocolate
1x Big Hiking Bag
and maybe more

Settings:
PVP=true
PauseEmpty=true
GlobalChat=true
Open=true
DisplayUserName=true
SpawnPoint=0,0,0
SafetySystem=true
ShowSafety=true
SafetyToggleTimer=1000
SafetyCooldownTimer=1200

How old are you? : 20

What time zone do you live in? : ET

How many hours played on Project Zomboid? : 11

How many hours do you play per week? : A lot more when I find a good server!

How long have you been playing Project Zomboid : since january

Steam account name : Stready

In-game/Teamspeak 3 name : Stready

Your desired whitelist password : New to whitelist?

Why do you want to join our PZ community? : It seems that there are a lot of trolls on public servers, would love to find a server that has good people in it and players that don't troll hard. Based on the comments and views  I think this might be the right place!

How old are you? :17

What time zone do you live in? :Gmt

How many hours played on Project Zomboid? :16

How many hours do you play per week? :depend on the server

How long have you been playing Project Zomboid :since a january

Steam account name :Terryinarms

In-game/Teamspeak 3 name :Terryinarms

Your desired whitelist password :im quiet new to whitelist ..

Why do you want to join our PZ community? :because playing with fun pepole and fun community is awesome , and u guys seem like good pepoles to play with :D

I wont work on the Server anymore and wont add anybody.

The Reason behind that:

We were a small group of up to 10 people. We played on a server which was taken offline, without any warning. So people were trying to host a server. But nobody was able to host one for 24/7. I felt responsible to do something, so we are able to play again. So i hosted a server, but told everybody, that its not possible for me, to do it all on my own. "No Problem, we will continue the work", they said. After a week, these people who wanted to continue my work, but just needed a server, were gone. So i made an announcement, in our teamspeak, where every new player can see, that i am looking for people who wants to continue my work, with full controll over my Server. I was waiting for 1 week. So now its my time, to announce, that the work on the Server wont continue anymore. I told everybody, that i cant do the work, because i have other business to do. I will continue to play Project Zomboid on Singleplayer and also on Servers. But i wont be able to host one. I just did it, because i felt responsible for these people who wants to play on a whitelisted new server. So... now that nearly everybody is gone, my work is done. 

Sorry for my bad english, i am not a native speaker.