Battlefield 4 Trolling Guide

CatGuitarist

6 members have voted

1. 1. Lock this thread? Choose. Die. Choose. Die.

• Yes
    • No

Welcome to the Super Awesome Battlefield 4 Trolling Guide! In this thread, you will learn the basics of BF4 Trolling! Begin! 

~C4 is your friend~

Everyone loves to have a pound of C4 strapped to their face, right? Strap it everywhere; Cars, Tanks, Jets, Your ex-girlfriend, Everywhere and everyone and everything!

~Vehicle Traps~ 

Step 1: Strap C4 in vehicle. Helicopters and tanks, mostly. 

Step 2: Park near enemy base 

Step 3: Wait for vehicle hijackers to steal

Step 4: Asplode 

~Booping~ 

Smashing someone with a helicopter is tricky and not worth the kill. However, for some reason, being ran over by a jeep equals rage.

~Teabagging~

Teabagging is one of the oldest and better ways to troll. All techniques are recommended to be continued with a 5 to 8 second slow and smooth T'bag session.

~Troll Casual Kills~

Players hate to be killed without weapons,so repair torches, EODs and Defibrilators are guaranteed to provoke rage.

~Teamkilling~ 

Ram Teammate,leave vehicle before colliding, repeat.

Maybe I'm old, but this comes under my 'griefing' category.

Nothing beats blocking the two terrorist exits with a friend on cs_seige. With some good timing, you could unblock them in time for all your teammates to rush out and be killed :) Ah good times.

It seems that people might mistake trolling for massive ass-hattery. Anyways, Improvised weapon kills, Planting C4 on vehicles or running people over constitutes as warfare, so I don't see where le epic trolling is in that. I genuinely thought tea bagging died out last decade and Team killing is as hilarious as stapling live badgers to your own scrotum, altough I doubt it will win you as many friends in the long run.

This thread will not fall down! Hold your positions, men! This is war.

By the way, i recognize i am an asshat myself.

Once, a guy without an arm got up on the bus, and i didn't give the seat. He had to sit behind me. Meheheheheee....

so edgie ur like a dodecahedron xDDDDD

le lol

le epique winne

soque maille dique sil vous plait

Never give up, never give in! I used to play the really ancient Battlefield Vietnam a decade ago under the name "THE SUICIDE SLICKER" because I'd never make it to the gunships in time at spawn, so I'd grab a Huey slick and take peoples heads off with the skids. It was absobloodylutely hilarious.

Then there was the huge BF2 tournament 21st Century Warfare. A favorite tactic at the start was to throw 2-4 packs of C4 onto the front of a fully loaded DPV, then the driver books it to a flag, everybody bails out on the edge of the flag and the driver aims the rolling bomb at the oncoming enemy, bails out, hits the det, takes out the enemy squad before they can bail.

and of course vehicle traps were the best move. Mwaaaahahahahaha. (sadly I haven't done any of these things in like 5 years, but man do I miss them.)