please add these.

darthdraken

Chain and padlocks, for locking doors we created and fence gates etc.

Bolt cutters for opening chains and padlocks to loot places. Also handy weapon too.

Oil or WD40 for oiling door hinges to reduce noise and if implimented opening roller or garage doors. Etc.

Sign posts for well adding signs. MP use and also help to navigate.

Option to make spears. And stakes.

Option to dig trenches to create pits.

Build ladders.

Noise making trip wires using metal objects, tools, empty bean cans, pots etc.

Option to remove wire from lamp posts or other electrical places to use as rope or a way to lock a door. Etc.

Larger trees to create tree houses etc.

A outline wire system so when we go behind wallsand buildings we can still see windows doors and other items hidden.

I wish people would stop putting tons of little, unrelated suggestions in threads with titles like "awesome suggestions". It's cluttering the forum and is very limited organizationally speaking. Makes it hard to search through the threads effectively.

And about the only idea here that I think hasn't really been discussed before is the idea to add an outline to objects the character can see but are otherwise hidden by the isometric view. I like that one. You should talk about it a little more so we know what you're talking about. Make your case for it a little better.

Here is an idea, instead of critizising peeps how about helping peeps to do it properly.

As for making my case clear. If i simplified ot any more it would be pictures.

Its rather simplistic.

And the title.is simple. Please add these, i mean what else could it mean but add to the game.

Now is their a special heading used. Ie.

Game items to be added.

Or

What i would like to see added to the game.

??????

So what exaclty is the UNIFORM title for a person requesting to see things added to the game?

Here is an idea, instead of critizising peeps how about helping peeps to do it properly.

As for making my case clear. If i simplified ot any more it would be pictures.

Its rather simplistic.

And the title.is simple. Please add these, i mean what else could it mean but add to the game.

Now is their a special heading used. Ie.

Game items to be added.

Or

What i would like to see added to the game.

??????

So what exaclty is the UNIFORM title for a person requesting to see things added to the game?

How about something like "Items I want to see in the game"

Because this tells people this is about items you want, and not a poor attempt at a thread.

May you read the thread about making a good suggestion.

Simple does not often mean better and no one brought anything up about simple.

Now we told you exactly what the problem is, and that was your poor title, So. Heres an idea, actually READ what people say and learn from it instead of going defensive over something you clearly didn't read because no one accused your post of not being simple we accused it of lacking information.