Server Cannot Be Connected To, No Matter What

lemsportsinterviews

Question

Hey,

I've been trying to host a dedicated PZ server for my friends and I, but no matter I try they cannot connect to it (getting a "server failed to response" message.) Here's what I've tried:

-I've forwarded ports 16261 and 16262, as well as Steam ports 8766 and 8767 as UDP rules

-Created exceptions in the Windows firewall for these ports

-Completely disabling Windows firewall

-Enabling UPnP on my router

-Hosting the Steam and non-Steam versions of the server (I have been launching the server program from its installation directory/batch file, not through Steam)

I'm going crazy - did I miss something on the wiki? I'm able to host other servers without issue, it's just PZ that's been giving trouble. I can post the server logs if needed. Thanks for any help you can give!

3 answers to this question

i dont know what i supose t odo to solve this problem, my dedicated server was working fine until yesterday where noone can logs in now.. :S 

i tryed severals tips and actions foundeds in internet but now solve my problem, if i hots by game works fine and my friends can join, but if i try to start the server by dedicated.. always the same result: "the server is not responding"

Archived