[RESOLVED] Zeds not spawning as much in buildings

NovaShrugs

They seem to like to spawn more in the parking lot instead of inside the building itself, no matter how many changes I make to the zombiespawn BMP.
This seems to mainly be happening in stores like a Gigamart and a store strip, as well as the school rather than my houses, which tend to be a bit more packed than I'd like. I notice this issue with not spawning as much as I'd like is usually in places I put ZombiesType zones.
Below is an image of my zombiespawn BMP with labels and the black background semi transparent to get an idea of the buildings I am having issues with.
image.png.d11690a344a2a46b626a330ab70712a3.png
In the school, I only found 3 zombies, one in the offices, one in the doctor's office, and one in a hallway. The rest were in the parking lot and surrounding areas. The school is decently large, about 50x30. I'm testing this on the default Apocalypse settings.
In the store strip there were 2 zombies. It's 88x21.
One was in the doctor's office and one was in a cafe kitchen. The parking lot had a moderate amount of zombies.
The Gigamart Spiffo's combo parking lot had 2 small groups. There were 0 zombies inside. The Gigamart is about 32x32.

Edited by NovaShrugs
semi resolved

Partly resolved - The BMP I had the map using was not up to date.
Issue has slightly improved with lots of tinkering, but there's still not as many in the buildings as I would like, as they seem to heavily favor to spawn in the parking lots.
Any that spawn in buildings spawn in clumps rather than distributed equally, and I'm not sure if that's a normal type of spawning or if I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by NovaShrugs
more info

• NovaShrugs changed the title to [RESOLVED] Zeds not spawning as much in buildings