what craftable items you want?

darthdraken

I noticed the torch lamp we can make and wondered what else you guys think would be good to be craftable.

A metal door brace.

Shields out of metal dust bin lids in off hand for push back.

Wood Ladders.

Knotted rope ladder.

Garage doors as wall parts.

Glass from windows to make greenhouse.

Option to brake through floors to make access points with ladder or rope.

Some form of roof for wooden guard towers.

Spikes fencing, the cross spike design used to stop cavelry charges.

Option to dig graves for fallen friends when npc is out.

Option to create wooden signs for multi player.

So what else?

Home-made guns would be great for multiplayer, these would NOT be easy to craft and would require a reasonably high carpentry skill, or a high Crafting skill (if they were to add a crafting skill for weapons/items) these home-made weapons would require a sturdy metal pipe, nails, planks/metal pieces (depending on skill you can craft) and they'd require bullets obviously. The guns themselves would be a lot weaker than a legitimate firearm but they'd  still be strong, they'd be single shot (you need to reload a bullet after each shot) and have short range, about 5-7 meters for shotguns depending on quality and 7-9 meters for pistol depending on quality. there's a lot of room to improve on my idea but i think it'd be a great thing for multiplayer.

I'd like to see signs and written notes added. These would be very useful in multiplayer. Something like "Hey Fred, stop bogarting all my Raman noodles."

Sharpened stakes could be used as primitive spears or secured in the ground to ward of zombies and raiders.

I also want to be able to make a sack full of doorknobs to beat things with. Pillow + doorknobs x4 = sack o' doorknobs.