What I'm missing in the 41 build

A lonely night-gaunt

Question

Hi, I love playing PZ but I can't play the new 41 build... everything works fine, until the loading screen. My computer simply stops, either before the game loads or when I click the screen to start, and I have to reboot it.

The game is incredible and the staff seems to be doing an excellent job (I managed to play the tutorial, although it lags a lot) and even if I can't play it I really hope that the game develops more and more, but it still feels like I'm kinda being left behind. Congratulations to the crew though, it looks amazing!

In the older builds the characters would have low quality models and you had some different options in the Options menu. It would be wonderful if there was a mod that brought those low quality models and textures back (although I understand it should be a pain to make a mod like that).

And I really don't have the least idea of how hard that would be, but would there be a way to let the game load the scenery during gameplay? It's just a guess but I think my computer stops because of the huge maps.

Also maybe you could include an option to disable animations and show progress bars like in the older builds? Like when applying bandages etc.

Anyway, maybe the game isn't *that* heavy, but the thing is, my computer is REALLY low-end so maybe the right thing would be just to wait until I can get a better computer, but still I think that there could be a few more graphical options.

I'm kinda upset that I can't play the newest version but well, at least I can play, and you can't have everything in life, so I hope you can keep on developing the game! Really, it's one of the best games I've ever played, please don't abandon it EVER.

Greetings from Brazil!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived