My Two Pics

qy4d5Ke.jpgBeen working on this for a LONG time. As you can see, it is a girl at a railroad. I know it kinda doesn't match the theme of the game, but I wanted to capture the lonelyness we get in the game. But I have one MORE!4RCImfY.jpgThis is just a random one : )

Love the first one. I do think it would be a neat idea to have zombies on the other side of the tracks fitting the word captions it has on the picture (of course that just plays along side the PZ element its currently missing but the loneliness is still there and its a great pic). 

Yes, I thought about putting Zeds on the other side. Ya, becuase where I put not me... Okay, I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion, Zed Head!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the first one. I do think it would be a neat idea to have zombies on the other side of the tracks fitting the word captions it has on the picture (of course that just plays along side the PZ element its currently missing but the loneliness is still there and its a great pic). 

Good idea, seems fitting. But still both are really good Red Storm; hope you'll either revise these and make them better or produce new ones that are equally as good.

Archived