Horses as vehicles

Nazarito22

In my opinion, adding horses to the game would be a very correct decision. Although I haven't seen any confirmation from the developers.
Earlier it was reported that the mechanics of gasoline spoilage will be introduced over time in the late game.
And then horses will be a good solution.
Just like bicycles.)))

On 1/29/2023 at 7:34 AM, mimo_za said:

In my opinion, adding horses to the game would be a very correct decision. Although I haven't seen any confirmation from the developers.
Earlier it was reported that the mechanics of gasoline spoilage will be introduced over time in the late game.
And then horses will be a good solution.
Just like bicycles.)))

If they add new farming and haymaking to the game. Then hay would be good fuel for horses in winter. And in summer, autumn and spring, the horse could graze in the meadow, which would not give the player endless use as a transport. The player would be able to ride the horse only when horse fed and watered it.

• 2 weeks later...

Horses sounds great until you factor in how much they eat or they jump a fence incorrectly

and you fall off the horse and break something. Or try and run past a pack of zombies only

for your horse to get lacerations or bitten.

So having horses may imply having to have......zombie horses. :blink:

im jk =)

23 hours ago, Cidxgaming said:

Horses sounds great until you factor in how much they eat or they jump a fence incorrectly

and you fall off the horse and break something. Or try and run past a pack of zombies only

for your horse to get lacerations or bitten.

So having horses may imply having to have......zombie horses. :blink:

im jk =)

For the beginning will be good to see just horse as vehicle without effects.

Well it can be just spawning of dead horse on the ground which eating by zombie.

Archived