Ban Appeal I HAVE PROOF

Maple

Question

I hope didn't break any rules as I was protecting a friend that was getting berated by a guy that said we are pussys and then other stuff and I need to know is there anyway I can join the server again as i'm going mentally insane and my discord name is maple Im sorry for whatever I did Ill make sure ill never do the stuff I did I just want to survive with others or with my friends again and here is my discord name Maple#9964

6 answers to this question

Yes I did get answer but I do wanna know is there anyway around on what I did Imp sorry for what I did I have very bad anger Issues and I just need to possibly know is there any possible way for me to get back into the server I will make sure if this happens again i will block report I just need answers Im going insane as this was favorite game I just need to know is there a way around this

I HAVE PROOF PLEASE RESPOND ABOUT THIS 

When the guy reported me and i got banned my friend sent this line of text of the guy still berating him Please Let Me Back In

This is from my friends messages please I did not mean to be banned by this guy

|

|
\/

smokepeepooandshat — Today at 5:06 PM go take more estrogen fuck you you fucking little faggot fucking dick cheese licker fucking dick cheese eating piece of shit fucking little faggot go take more estrogen fagggot you have body dysphoria nobody would ever want to fuck you you disgusting excuse for a human being stinky ass cheeks smells like shit you delusional faggot 

Im live in kentucky and this used to be my favorite game but now I really cant do that now and I was waiting for you guys to add my town but all i got was a ban instead seriously is there any god forsaken way past this I will change and please this was not my fault and you banned the guy that was getting winded it up and not banning the guy that just started whole damn argument and can I please just have second chance for the faint of heart please I beg you please 

I asked question and got no response whatsoever and I need to know and one of my friends that is still in the server can confirm about this i'm sorry for what I did to get banned but got booped out of the server my discord name is Maple#9964 and I'm sorry that the messages got out hand as the guy got on my nerves then took a chance and reported me for bullying which I DID NOT DO he got on my nerves then 15 minute fight but my friend can confirm about this

Please is there anyway around this I feel like I'm going insane because of this i did not mean to go completely bonkers and started insulting him I wasn't thinking straight I beg you I can't take it as I can't even play multiplayer was my best thing and now I can't find anyone Please I will Never do this stuff again I promise Please Doesnt Well im not everyone but doesn't some people just get at least a second chance The next time this happens ill report and block

Archived