DisableSafehouseWhenPlayerConnected don't work

doyoukikou

Hello, i have a bug when i set DisableSafehouseWhenPlayerConnected to true, but when the player go offline the safehouse is not protected everyone can come in, i check the claim, it s not removed, any clue ? ;)

Edited by doyoukikou

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2023 at 8:28 AM, Yana M.D. said:

Can you share the rest of Safe House settings? Additionally, we would need more details, does this happen when the owner of SH disconnects or their members?

Quote to the problem. Same Here. Which is very much a shame.

Safehouse settings are

# Both admins and players can claim safehouses PlayerSafehouse=true
# Only admins can claim safehouses AdminSafehouse=false
# Allow non-members to enter a safehouse without being invited SafehouseAllowTrepass=true
# Allow fire to damage safehouses SafehouseAllowFire=false
# Allow non-members to take items from safehouses SafehouseAllowLoot=true
# Players will respawn in a safehouse that they were a member of before they died SafehouseAllowRespawn=true
# Players must have survived this number of in-game days before they are allowed to claim a safehouse\nMinimum=0 Maximum=2147483647 Default=0 SafehouseDaySurvivedToClaim=1
# Players are automatically removed from a safehouse they have not visited for this many real-world hours\nMinimum=0 Maximum=2147483647 Default=144 SafeHouseRemovalTime=200

Edit: Fixed. Pay attention to trepass setting. That and disablesafehousewhenplayer connect are interconnected and rely on each other to govern how invisible walls work

Edited by Ariex
fixed