RIP Table...

Seustace89

Was thinking similar to that of xcom enemy unknown when you loose a soldier you can look back at their results I.e. Number of aliens killed, etc. this can be seen on a list.

Would be cool to see this in PZ... No. Days, no. Zombies killed, stealth quality and bunch of other stats which make you look back and think 'aww james was an awesome survivor, lasted 5 months and killed 600 zombies' or whatever. Next to stats could be a photo of your final moment or even as far as a video a few minutes before your death of how you died.

Just thought it would be a nice little feature...

Totally for this Idea. Totally. And they could always keep it in game for the player only. 

It doesn't have to be a gold medal for the world to see. Just a little memento of an adventure to look back on. My current playthrough is my best yet. I've managed to go for two weeks and personally murdered close to two thousand zombies. This might not seem like much to some people but when I started my average game lasted less than a day and I was lucky to bag ten. :) 

Simply put; I love this game. So having a little virtual tombstone accessed from the title screen would be awesome.  

"My Daddy Survived For 12 Weeks in Maldraugh - Murdered 4356 Zombies and All I Got Was This Lousy Tee Shirt". :)