Shooting targets

Gimbo

Would be amazing to craft a shooting target, like using the scarecrows or also a simple target  made with planks, nails and paint , sure wil not give the same exp of shoot to a zed but finally u can train ur aim's skill safely and have funny shooting and plus will be very realistic ....

Then it's useless, ther's no point in making a shooting target that gives you less exp then shooting at zombies, they are moving targets but they come at you in a straight line with no rapid movements like zombies in 7 DaysTD have so they're practically "moving" targets that are easier to hit with every step they come close to you. Even now training shooting/aiming skill with anything that's not a shutgun is absurd after the 3rd level especially without a boost (gained only with 2 occupations and hunter trait).
Pistol/rifle hits give VERY little exp when you shoot a zombie, but being able to practive on a shooting target should give you much more xp, so for example since a defalut zombie shot (no boost or fast learner) gives around 1.5xp you'd need 50 rounds to get level 1 in shoting, 100 for lvl 2, 200 lvl 300 and then a giga jump from 300 exp to 750 which is 500 rounds then the numbers get more bitter. This is where shooting targets come in, it can be just emprty bottles or an actual targett made with a high carpentry skill, they'd give you 5-10 the exp if you change the range and position every other shot otherwise you'll have an exp drop off untill it's 50% less.
This would be an absolute win win situation as you'd realistically have a chance to miss and learn through that, make aiming much less of a grind and remove the shotguns from being the meta ... in the sense of everything revolving around them with the addition of a new feature.

7 hours ago, Irken Empire said:

Then it's useless, ther's no point in making a shooting target that gives you less exp then shooting at zombies, they are moving targets but they come at you in a straight line with no rapid movements like zombies in 7 DaysTD have so they're practically "moving" targets that are easier to hit with every step they come close to you. Even now training shooting/aiming skill with anything that's not a shutgun is absurd after the 3rd level especially without a boost (gained only with 2 occupations and hunter trait).
Pistol/rifle hits give VERY little exp when you shoot a zombie, but being able to practive on a shooting target should give you much more xp, so for example since a defalut zombie shot (no boost or fast learner) gives around 1.5xp you'd need 50 rounds to get level 1 in shoting, 100 for lvl 2, 200 lvl 300 and then a giga jump from 300 exp to 750 which is 500 rounds then the numbers get more bitter. This is where shooting targets come in, it can be just emprty bottles or an actual targett made with a high carpentry skill, they'd give you 5-10 the exp if you change the range and position every other shot otherwise you'll have an exp drop off untill it's 50% less.
This would be an absolute win win situation as you'd realistically have a chance to miss and learn through that, make aiming much less of a grind and remove the shotguns from being the meta ... in the sense of everything revolving around them with the addition of a new feature.

I think about it and yes a boost of aim will be ok i just thought that maybe get the same xp of a zomboe will make easier the game but as feature having those targets will be very realistic

I wouldn't say it will be useless. I'd vastly prefer practicing in a cleared and fortified neighbourhood, without a need to watch my back, using less efficient weapon and ammo. Now my go-to shooting practice is dragging horde behind the car and shooting from the window. Time consuming, still risky and wasting valuable shotgun shells. 

XP multiplier should be based on the chosen target, and watermelons should give the most ;-)

To be honest i would like enjoy more the shoting of the game but i can't, my playstyle is very realistic as possible so going around in a car shooting is not very "real" that why i would like to create a shooting range to practice and after have fun with the zeds